• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Wilson got some booty throws.

I've been seeing a lot of articles and videos and such breaking down how bad he has looked so far in Denver...  like, not seeing wide open receivers right in front of him, the debacle of going with the FG week 1 instead of going for the first down, etc.  He looks like he is being exposed.  I don't know what it was about the offense in Seattle, but he has looked quite different out of it.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I've been seeing a lot of articles and videos and such breaking down how bad he has looked so far in Denver...  like, not seeing wide open receivers right in front of him, the debacle of going with the FG week 1 instead of going for the first down, etc.  He looks like he is being exposed.  I don't know what it was about the offense in Seattle, but he has looked quite different out of it.

I’m of the belief that “letting Russ Cook” was just letting him play backyard football with no structure. The moment he’s asked to do anything with structure it’s like he can’t do it.

How many times did Russ make amazing plays just throwing the ball up for Doug Baldwin to fight like hell for the all and catch it?

28 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm telling you...  Shanahan could sign his entire offense off the street and in a week put up 28 points.

I used to think dude was just the beneficiary of nepotism at its finest until he ended dup with ATL for that bit and that changed my mind QUICK.  Dude can call an offense blindfolded, cuffed, in earmuffs from a remote location in a soundproof dungeon in Middle Earth.

My memory is hazy, but I believe the Jets HC said Shannahan cracked the famed Seattle defense system his first off-season as HC. Saleh brought it down form there and within a couple months, the best defense system had been figured out. Ron Rivera runs a close version of it and hes been fielding piss poor Ds since it was busted..... Shannahan got to practice against each day and soon enough the code was cracked..

I believe if I had my pick of any HCs, hes be the first pick for me. (I feel Mccvay has been luckier mainly, but still great). Bill is too old as well...

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

My memory is hazy, but I believe the Jets HC said Shannahan cracked the famed Seattle defense system his first off-season as HC. Saleh brought it down form there and within a couple months, the best defense system had been figured out. Ron Rivera runs a close version of it and hes been fielding piss poor Ds since it was busted..... Shannahan got to practice against each day and soon enough the code was cracked..

I believe if I had my pick of any HCs, hes be the first pick for me. (I feel Mccvay has been luckier mainly, but still great). Bill is too old as well...

Never knew that story, but sounds about right...  I know he damn sure figured our poo out in his stint in ATL.😂