• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

You were just last week defending Rhule for the QB distribution reps in training camp lol. Just take a breather dude don't have a meltdown this team isn't worth all that.

I know you don't understand because you're You!!! But there is a difference between defending something and accepting reality and hoping for improvement and a winning team... Just because I don't want to be you depressed and having no hope all offseason and intent on making sure everybody else is as well.. Doesn't make me a "Rhule guy" because I clearly wanted him fired game 12 of last year..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I know you don't understand because you're You!!! But there is a difference between defining something and accepting reality and hoping for improvement and a winning team... Just because I don't want to be you depressed and having no hope all offseason and intent on making sure everybody else is as well.. Doesn't make me a "Rhule guy" because I clearly wanted him fired game 12 of last year..

completelyfrankchuck is the King/Queen of knee jerk reactionism... 

I myself have hated Rhule since the three fake punts game... But I'm not going to actively root for a wasted season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I know you don't understand because you're You!!! But there is a difference between defending something and accepting reality and hoping for improvement and a winning team... Just because I don't want to be you depressed and having no hope all offseason and intent on making sure everybody else is as well.. Doesn't make me a "Rhule guy" because I clearly wanted him fired game 12 of last year..

I've been saying for the past few months I wish Rhule would prove me wrong and I would happily eat crow. But he is not a good coach. Only one of us is having a mental breakdown about this. It's going to be okay.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

completelyfrankchuck is the King/Queen of knee jerk reactionism... 

I myself have hated Rhule since the three fake punts game... But I'm not going to actively root for a wasted season.

My biggest problem is if you had no hope.. Why be here trying to make sure others have no hope as well?? At this point you're cheering to be right more then you want the team to be good..

For What??

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

I've been saying for the past few months I wish Rhule would prove me wrong and I would happily eat crow. But he is not a good coach. Only one of us is having a mental breakdown about this. It's going to be okay.

We all know this.... I'm glad you get to pat yourself on the back for knowing and talking about something everybody else did as well..

Good for you cupcake!!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

Nobody is cheering for the team to lose if that's all you've got just log out. Huddling up next to the guy who can't even spell Trevor Lawrence's name isn't going to help that's for sure.

I'll be waiting  for you to make that happen!!

Until then I'll be here to see you over and over giving yourself credit for common knowledge.. 

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

My biggest problem is if you had no hope.. Why be here trying to make sure others have no hope as well?? At this point you're cheering to be right more then you want the team to be good..

For What??

That's why I poo most of his posts.... Let's be honest most here weren't expecting much but people like that make it insufferable to even casually enjoy football conversation... Broken clocks are right twice a day you want to thump your chest after making negative threads about every player and coach? He/she/them needs to chill congrats for being right about other fans of the same team suffering 🤏

1 hour ago, PantherNation123 said:

Haven’t been around here much recently, because you know, the state of the franchise.  But can we get a @mention of all the users who have been Rhule apologists from the get go?  I remember a ton of folks who loved this guy and have believed in him as late as this past off-season.  Just would appreciate some accountability/recognition for such a horrendous stance

Never like the deal he got for the amount of experience he had.  I have never been a supporter.

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Most were excited when we hired him. I remember National Media raving and saying that Rhule would turn us into a perrenial championship team. They said we stole him from the Giants and Giants fans were really bummed not to get him. Oh well, sometimes you have to realize it isn't working and move on. 

I don't remember all that.