• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What should happen to Beason?

Snake

What do you think of Beason now?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Beason now?

• So what everyone gets into Bar fights
    • Its very immature and he should have know better
    • Yea its bad but we can move past this
    • I say the guy should sue for 1 milllllon dollars

I don't like your poll.

My feelings on this whole thing is who gives a eff?

Even if Beason did punch this guy I'm sure he was provoked. Beason has a good head on his shoulders and though I don't know him personally, I just don't see him punching some poor sob who didn't provoke him.

The effing guy that he hit is a moron. He pretends he is a Panther player at bars and is always getting in fights...He DESERVED it!

I did hear from a link on rotoworld that the guy Beason supposedly hit has a history of assault charges. Haven't heard about the guy acting like he was a Panther player...

The link also said that Beason will be pleading not guilty to the charges.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2009/11/update-beason-disputes-assault-charge-to-plead-not-guilty-says-his-attorney.html

Hidden

http://www.myspace.com/panthergreg

and...

I actually heard about this last week. I didn't post anything because I thought it was bullshit. I heard it from a person at work... I work in Uptown Charlotte on weekends, so I see a lot of what goes down. From what I understand, Beason got in a fight at a club the night of the Atlanta game (or maybe the next night.) Word is that Dante Rosario was snorting coke with some stripper and some guy walked in and witnessed this, then the same dude starts talking poo about Rosario. Later in the night, the same guy found Rosario again and was talking poo again. Dante then tries to swing at the guy, but doesn't hit him flush. Then the dude clocks Rosario. Beason sees this happen from across the club and runs over like a crazed animal and begins beating the poo out of the guy who downed Rosario.

Don't flame me and say this is all bullshit cause I promise you... I thought the same thing until one of my boyz texted me and said maybe the story is true.

and...

I saw the guy that Beason hit on the news. My roommate at UNCC fought this guy at a frat party. He was the biggest douche bag ever!

Originally Posted by Stone

i used to be friends with greg frye. we used to run with the same group, go to the same bars, and hang out at the lake together. i was in town this weekend at a bar having a few drinks with our mutual friends when i asked where greg was. they said he has been laying low since getting in a fight with a panther. i laughed because i bet i know what started it. for years greg goes out and tells people he plays for the panthers. he does it to get drinks and attention. believe me many stupid chicks have bought it because he is a big dude. some how he got his hands on a nfl player card and now shows it to everyone when they dont believe it. if you have ever known anyone in the nfl (mutual friends) you know what it looks like. i bet he was at uptown getting drinks and dances when some one pointed out jon and had them talk. from there i imagine jon called his bluff and thats how it started. i am sure greg kept yapping because he knew this was his chance to get paid. i have seen greg in at least 10 fights and been apart of one about 7 years ago at uptown with him. bottom line this is bullshit and the cops already know it. i would never believe his claim. infact i bet it was someone with jon and not him that would have hit greg in the first place.

i laugh at this charge. it would be a crime if jon got into any serious trouble for this.

Cosign on this. I know him as well and have seen him do the exact same thing several times. He's an okay guy, but a major bullshit artist. I'm sure he had it coming. No doubt he's going for a payday, but this will most likely be dropped.

and...

Originally posted by Panther'sBigD

Cosign on this. I know him as well and have seen him do the exact same thing several times. He's an okay guy, but a major bullshit artist. I'm sure he had it coming. No doubt he's going for a payday, but this will most likely be dropped.

and...

I saw the guy that Beason hit on the news. My roommate at UNCC fought this guy at a frat party. He was the biggest douche bag ever!

and...

http://www.myspace.com/panthergreg

I don't like your poll.

My feelings on this whole thing is who gives a eff?

Even if Beason did punch this guy I'm sure he was provoked. Beason has a good head on his shoulders and though I don't know him personally, I just don't see him punching some poor sob who didn't provoke him.

Then get the f*ck out......:rolleyes:

Archived