• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What should happen to Beason?

Snake

What do you think of Beason now?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Beason now?

• So what everyone gets into Bar fights
    • Its very immature and he should have know better
    • Yea its bad but we can move past this
    • I say the guy should sue for 1 milllllon dollars

I don't see the problem with it...?

nfl frowns on it. good reason, especially so late at night. bad things happen after 2am, esp. when alcohol is involved.

if beason is concerned about his image, he shouldn't put himself in situations like that. if you are worried about your image, don't do things or go places that will harm it. simple as that.

not saying that it was his fault but he chose to put himself in that situation.

nfl frowns on it. good reason, especially so late at night. bad things happen after 2am, esp. when alcohol is involved.

if beason is concerned about his image, he shouldn't put himself in situations like that. if you are worried about your image, don't do things or go places that will harm it. simple as that.

not saying that it was his fault but he chose to put himself in that situation.

I completely understand the NFL's perspective, but I don't understand the fan perspective.

In my mind: it wasn't illegal, I don't consider it morally wrong (in the least), it wasn't degrading to him or to others (again, this applies to me)...

I mean, I could continue the list, but the point is I don't think it's that big of a deal regardless of where it happened. I don't think the situation is a big deal at all.

First of all Beason really had no reason to be there. A high profile NFL player has to avoid places where he will get in trouble, that is the price you pay for fame. Plus he plays an aggressive sport that he is very good at. What is to say he isn't at fault given he assaults people legally every day. With his money he could rent the club out for a private show, he isn't a regular guy and will be held to a higher standard. And he should be. It was a stupid move on his part no matter the outcome.

As a fan, and maybe as a coach, this is the type of incident where I begin to question not his physical abilities to play the game but the mental side. And as far as teammates are concerned, this could hurt him as well. I know if I was Peppers and Beason tried to start something on the radio again or even privately in the locker room, this incident would be brought up real quick.

There isn't anything illegal about going to these types of places, and I would include many other types of bars not just strip clubs, or being out that time of night. But if you're a preacher, those places are just not a good place to be going. Elected offical, same thing. And there is probably a list of professions and places that go along with those places that are just taboo. If you are going to one of those places then you need to be very discret and make sure you are not seen or that nothing happens because you are there.

Beason could very well come out of this looking and being clean. But that doesn't change the fact that he allowed himself to be in the position in the first place.

Archived