• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

His play on Sunday seemed to be more mental than physical. That being said, he could be limited due to the knee injury. Naturally, I think we would put Bozeman at LG and move BC to RT... then again... erving is on the bench.... soooo

You're ruining my lunch 😕

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

His play on Sunday seemed to be more mental than physical. That being said, he could be limited due to the knee injury. Naturally, I think we would put Bozeman at LG and move BC to RT... then again... erving is on the bench.... soooo

I'd say BC to LT and Icky to RT. Bc looked good there at the end of last year and he would take on the better of the 2 edge guys most likely. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'd say BC to LT and Icky to RT. Bc looked good there at the end of last year and he would take on the better of the 2 edge guys most likely. 

I really hope they do not move Icky anywhere.  He is struggling with the mental aspect of the position and needs reps, reps, and more reps at his natural position.  

• Pie 2

Ickey I get having those plays as a rookie but watching a player blow inside of Moton in the same game was concerning. I have no idea what is wrong with him but we need him to play decently.

Injury report for week 2 had him down as knee but not on week 3's report yet. That is not great but it is a practice year so give him some rest and see what the next person has.