• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best/worst PFF grades from Week 3

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Your Opinion.. I saw Ron change when his job was in jeopardy and now I see Rhule getting force into decision he wouldn’t make on his own..

No facts just My opinion..

Some here forget just how badly people wanted Ron fired after the 0-2 and then 1-3 start..... Ron was pretty much a Fox replica up until then.... Seat got hot and he started going for it on fourth in the red zone... it paid off the Panthers finished 12-4

20 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You brought your coaching credentials up not me.. The fact you tried to use your personal life as facts to why your opinions matter on a football MB is weak IMO.. LOL

They actual had him at Guard 1st Pardis was the center.. And Erving was The starting LT.. The fact that he’s on the bench and was playing 3rd team.. Could be a sign of Campen Influence.. Also the fact they even gave BC a shot at LT when Rhule refuse to all last year.. Could be a sign of Campen influence.. How about the fact they had Oline competition instead of giving starter spots to newly signed FA like they did last year.. Could be a Campen influence..

Funny part about this whole debate is I’m giving Campen all of the credit for clearly improved OLine play and Oline decision.. Not Rhule but you want to give it to Rhule for some strange reason…

especially when actions show they are doing thing differently then they have the 1st 2 years of Rhule term…

It doesn’t matter where they had him to start bud… Chinn was a linebacker his rookie year… where is he now.

Elflein was moved to center by Rhule.

The fact that Erving is on the bench is a product the Panthers drafting a LT at #6… it has nothing to do with Campen.

Rhule played BC at LT multiple games down the stretch and his best games were graded out at LT.

Every incoming roster player had to compete, not just Bozeman… were you absent during preseason or did you just miss Darnold and Mayfield splitting reps?

I’m not giving Rhule any credit because in reality the OL has not improved at the center position.

As you stated before, BC and Corbett make Elflein look better than he is. So why is there a center on the bench who graded out in the top 15? Campen? You think he’s some sort of OL wizard that knows for a fact that Elflein is better than Bozeman? Nah… Rhule has Elflein at center again just like he did last year.

Serious question, do you follow the team or the coaching staff?

Edited by MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It doesn’t matter where they had him to start bud… Chinn was a linebacker his rookie year… where is he now.

The fact that Erving is on the bench is a product the Panthers drafting a LT at #6… it has nothing to do with Campen.

Rhule played BC at LT multiple games down the stretch and his best games were graded out at LT.

Every incoming roster player had to compete, not just Bozeman… were you absent during preseason or did you just miss Darnold and Mayfield splitting reps?

I’m not giving Rhule any credit because in reality the OL has not improved at the center position.

As you stated before, BC and Corbett make Elflein look better than he is? So why is there a center on the bench who graded out in the top 15? Campen? You think he’s some sort of OL wizard that knows for a fact that Elflein is better than Bozeman? Nah… Rhule has Elflein at center again just like he did last year.

Had it been a real competition BC would be playing LT right now.

18 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Your Opinion.. I saw Ron change when his job was in jeopardy and now I see Rhule getting force into decision he wouldn’t make on his own..

No facts just My opinion..

Ron never never really changed.  Just like Fox never changed.   IMO.  Yeah, they could try to go against their DNA and you could point o forced moments but in the end they were always what they were. 

Rhule has a poo ton of success in reality being Rhule.   Nothing IMO says he is changing.   And he will go back to college with the brand repackaged for the 4th time. 

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

As you stated before, BC and Corbett make Elflein look better than he is. So why is there a center on the bench who graded out in the top 15? Campen? You think he’s some sort of OL wizard that knows for a fact that Elflein is better than Bozeman? Nah… Rhule has Elflein at center again just like he did last year.

The Movie Like American Psycho That Horror Fans Need To See

• Pie 1