• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If and when if and how Rhule is let go

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the second that happens, we all go into "please in the name of all that's good and right and holy don't screw this up" mode.

My first thought will be: Tepper better stay the heck away from anything to do with this process except for writing the check. Let Morgan and Fitt handle it.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Pretty sure he reported me for using the term "Homo Sapiens Sapien" blissfully unaware that is what you call Humans.

Nah I reported you for constantly harassing me earlier before I countered back baby boy ❤️ why you so obsessed with me don't you got kids?

• Poo 2

26 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Pretty sure he reported me for using the term "Homo Sapiens Sapien" blissfully unaware that is what you call Humans.

"Do you know what Homo Sapiens Sapiens actually means, its literal translation? Man, wise wise. Think about that. We named ourselves doubly wise. Hubris, arrogance...humans are a blight. We should all be eradicated."

- Henry Grace

• Pie 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

"Do you know what Homo Sapiens Sapiens actually means, its literal translation? Man, wise wise. Think about that. We named ourselves doubly wise. Hubris, arrogance...humans are a blight. We should all be eradicated."

- Henry Grace

I'm not getting banned over him... But this is indeed a fact I didn't know... It might make for a good nickname for Matt Rhule.