• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trust me a Tepper is wanting a change

54th man

1 minute ago, dxpanther said:

Yes! and no! Not fine! I like football, even bad football. We bitch and whine but not having a team would be way worse.

So everyone should stop complaining about the terrible football so that we can keep having terrible football...

Yeah sure 🙄

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

So Tepper sucks, he gets told he sucks, and he blames the fans, so you’re mad at the fans.

If it causes that insecure microprick of an owner to take his ball and move it to st. Louis... Yea I'd be mad at the fans. He's that petty! Look at how he conducts business. He ain't attached to Charlotte at all.

19 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

If it causes that insecure microprick of an owner to take his ball and move it to st. Louis... Yea I'd be mad at the fans. He's that petty! Look at how he conducts business. He ain't attached to Charlotte at all.

First off, Tepper has a soccer team here too,

Second, relocations require league approval which is highly unlikely in our case.

Either way though, blaming dissatisfied fans for a billionaire being a dump prick is stupid.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

First off, Tepper has a soccer team here too,

Second, relocations require league approval which is highly unlikely in our case.

Either way though, blaming dissatisfied fans for a billionaire being a dump prick is stupid.

Dude is rich rich and money can make anything happen. 

When it happens and we're left holding our junk, we'll have no one to blame. I like football so I'll lick his boots if that's what it takes. I have no shame.

29 minutes ago, dxpanther said:

If the team moves it definitely isn't going to be to STL.