• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone seen this?

Green-Ghost

46 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

The end of November is the start of recruiting in college. I would say at the end of week 10 is the latest Rhule would want to stay if he feels like coaching college football. That will give him 2 weeks to get hired and start recruiting. The earlier he is gone, the better for him and his new college team.

I think its a game of chicken between Tepper and Rhule

The longer Rhule coaches, the worst his reputation. But if he gets fired he keeps his money.

The sooner Rhule quits the better options he has on the college ranks. But if he quits he doesnt get his money. 

I think Tepper wants to stick it to Rhule and wont fire him til the end of the season but then it will be too late for Rhule to catch on with a team. So I think Tepper is betting Rhule pulls a Bobby Petrino

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

And then what? Who then takes the controls of this fast train to hell? Its not turning around but it pays well I guess.

Who cares, Rhule might actually get us to 4-5 wins. Give it to anyone on staff, get the 5th back for Baker and get a top 2 pick. Any OC candidate would see this job attractive with our solid defensive roster, and the abiiity to come in and draft their QB in a strong class. 

6 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

I think Tepper wants to stick it to Rhule and wont fire him til the end of the season but then it will be too late for Rhule to catch on with a team. So I think Tepper is betting Rhule pulls a Bobby Petrino

Rhule is still under contract for a few more years it would simply be an extended vacation for him. 

if you think steve wilks has any head coach material in him you flush rhule and let wilks take over. if he can't get the train on the tracks he's not your guy and you have a high draft pick. if he turns the team around he confirmed just never got a fair shot in arizona.

can't lose... unless you keep rhule

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1