• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MATT RHULE FIRED

NJPanthers12

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm still in shock that it actually happened.  I hope Tepper realizes that he just wasted the last 3 seasons giving control to an inexperienced college coach. 

I hope that doofus has learned his lesson and let's someone else do the hiring that actually knows football and not just meatballs this time. I'm not wasting another 3 years on his poor excuse for a franchise. 

he definitely will. He tried going his route last year, and this year he will most likely get outside support or go the route of hiring someone experienced. I can only imagine that Dan Quinn will be at the top of the list of candidates, and deservedly so. 

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

he definitely will. He tried going his route last year, and this year he will most likely get outside support or go the route of hiring someone experienced. I can only imagine that Dan Quinn will be at the top of the list of candidates, and deservedly so. 

Quinn has a connection with Fitterer from their days in Seattle.

Oddly enough, Payton does too. They were both with the Giants at the end of the '90s.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Quinn has a connection with Fitterer from their days in Seattle.

Oddly enough, Payton does too. They were both with the Giants at the end of the '90s.

Seems like most connections lead to Dorsey and Quinn. I am not against either one of them for the hire. I am slowly becoming a Quinn fan. He has access to some elite coaches in the NFL and would know who is up and coming.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Seems like most connections lead to Dorsey and Quinn. I am not against either one of them for the hire. I am slowly becoming a Quinn fan. He has access to some elite coaches in the NFL and would know who is up and coming.

Dorsey has loads of Panther connections but most of them are pre-Tepper.

One rather significant exception of course would be Assistant GM Dan Morgan.

Just now, poundaway said:

If Wilks keeps Mcadoo but fires Snow, it will be clear we are tanking just like he did in Arizona.

Not really.

First off, Snow and Wilks have opposing philosophies when it comes to defense.

More important though, why would Wilks tank when this goes on his resumé?