• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offers for Burns

Mr. Scot

56 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34857900/sources-panthers-rejected-offer-two-1st-round-picks-brian-burns

why didn’t you take this deal?  I love burns but he is a one trick pony. Trade his ass!!

Hating on a pass rusher who gets sacks as his “one trick” is like hating on a QB who throws TDs as his one trick.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I honestly think these tweets read a bit like we are trying to squeeze out a bit more value on a negotiation, two firsts is what it would take for me to even answer the phone, I can see this going either way and I think it’s at a point I can see the argument for both the trade him and keep him crowds.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

You throw away a generational player for peanuts and keep a Jag that you are offered more for.

This organization is completely retarded. 

Burns isn't very good. He's a Mike Rucker level player. 

Yep!  That’s what I think. Burns is solid but not elite. This dumb ass organization passed up 2 1st is hilarious yet not hilarious 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I don’t agree with the panthers. Take those 1st and run. Burns is no Peppers.  That was an all  around D end. 

You don’t agree with the Panthers OR the team offering 2 firsts which is clearly a team in the playoff race. The Eagles signed Reddick who was great at sacks and not as good against the run, they seem to be doing ok right?

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You don’t agree with the Panthers OR the team offering 2 firsts which is clearly a team in the playoff race. The Eagles signed Reddick who was great at sacks and not as good against the run, they seem to be doing ok right?

Reddick is way better 3Burns. Not even one.

Burns is a super jag. I called him a Jag but hrs really a Super Jag ( top end Jag)

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You throw away a generational player for peanuts and keep a Jag that you are offered more for.

This organization is completely retarded. 

Burns isn't very good. He's a Mike Rucker level player. 

Oh you are still crying because our overpaid RB than hasn’t had a complete season in 3 years got traded away. I understand now…

• Pie 3