• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule

CPcavedweller

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

If we can get up 14-0 on the Bucs, we could have conceivably played better against everyone else we've played. I know the Bucs are a little down at the moment but Brady is Brady.

As for the Bucs, I figured Arians stepping down would be a bigger issue than people acknowledged. Bowles is who he was in New York. 

so is dennis allen.... tho hill seems to be saving them somewhat.

Still the NFC south is wide open this year AND NEXT!!

I dont gaf about winning record, just make the playoff, do not care if 7-10 does it. Once in the playoff anything goes....

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

If we can get up 14-0 on the Bucs, we could have conceivably played better against everyone else we've played. I know the Bucs are a little down at the moment but Brady is Brady.

As for the Bucs, I figured Arians stepping down would be a bigger issue than people acknowledged. Bowles is who he was in New York. 

Nah, this isn't Brady.

This is Brady going through a divorce - different kettle of fish. His head isn't in the game.