• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

See what happens when you take the training wheels off

top dawg

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Look, dude, if the price is right, he'd be gone. That's everybody. I've ALWAYS said that. 

But don't get crazy, one out of seven games does not exactly make you untouchable.

Untouchable no but we would be fools to move him before we get our next head coach and our rookie QB needs a legit receiver.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

You can only play against who's on the schedule. Just saying.

yeah I completely agree, but you said if we can beat the Bucs we can beat anyone implying the Bucs are as good as any team out there. I don't think we could beat the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles in any world this year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

yeah I completely agree, but you said if we can beat the Bucs we can beat anyone implying the Bucs are as good as any team out there. I don't think we could beat the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles in any world this year.

The team that showed up today might...At least I'm currently choosing to think so. Let me have my day.

• Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

Tampa has been bad this season and only averaged like 3 more points a game than us. They might be below us after today. 

I'm saying it cautiously: we may FINALLY be seeing the beginning of the demise of the GOAT.

Also, don't underestimate our defense.