• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

What a stupid comment.  

I don't take this as serious as you.  I was laughing because I am glad we took Horn and didn't take Fields.  

He's not a franchise QB and that's my opinion.  He drops back and immediately runs. He takes the longest to throw the football in the NFL.  This tells me he doesn't process the field very well.

Most of your comments are stupid. I’ll leave you to them. 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

What a stupid comment.  

I don't take this as serious as you.  I was laughing because I am glad we took Horn and didn't take Fields.  

He's not a franchise QB and that's my opinion.  He drops back and immediately runs. He takes the longest to throw the football in the NFL.  This tells me he doesn't process the field very well.

It tells me his pocket is collapsing. That and literally watching it happen on TV. One read and run yet he has been sacked 4 times in one half? Hmmmm

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

It tells me his pocket is collapsing. That and literally watching it happen on TV. One read and run yet he has been sacked 4 times in one half? Hmmmm

The sack he took to Judon he was only on his second read, in the pocket, and he got blasted because his line isn’t holding up. But all he’s done all game is one read I guess…

Just now, Icdeadpeople said:

Has Rhule gotten any calls for a new coaching job yet...from any college... maybe a community one will

I’m sure he’s putting together a college staff. He’s loved in College Football. He’ll find work pretty quick once the season ends. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

The sack he took to Judon he was only on his second read, in the pocket, and he got blasted because his line isn’t holding up. But all he’s done all game is one read I guess…

I just love the one read and run comments. He is on track to be sacked 8 times this game and they are bitching he isn’t going through reads?? Really??

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1