• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shoutout to Bozeman

philit99

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I could see him as a utility backup.

Christensen’s strength is pass blocking which makes him better suited at LT.  He’s too light at his base to consistently anchor at G from what I’ve observed. Never understood why Rhule thought that was the better spot for him. At the very least, he’s serviceable on the blindside.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Barring injury and provided they keep performing well as a unit, we probably won't see any changes along the line this season for the sake of continuity.

But if they were to decide to try Mays as a starter, left guard is considered the easiest position on the line to play.

I really like Cade Mays. He can be a future starter anywhere along the interior or quality backup. His play during preseason was impressive.

This isn’t rocket science… this was a college coach playing his 5th year senior who used his Covid year to come back when everyone wanted him gone (Elflein)… over the sophomore that everyone saw ball at a high level the previous year and was expected to come in and be the starter (Bozeman).

Bozeman was fantastic with the Ravens last year and should have been the day one starter.

And I don’t mean any disrespect to Elflein, he’s just not even remotely close to being on the same level as Bozeman.

The favoritism that Rhule had towards players was ridiculous.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 2

23 hours ago, Matthias said:

RIDICULOUS MAN!!!  This guy should have been starting day freaking one!!!  Now all of a sudden when he gets plugged in (only because Elf got placed on IR, so I give Wilks ZERO credit here for having Bozeman in), we are running all over folks.  Ridiculous!!!  Had he come in last week, perhaps McCaffrey would still be a Panther.

That ankle injury was brutal.