• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey

PantherPhann89

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Both of those dudes are talented and need reps. Glad we moved Robbie to get TMJ more reps, he didn't haul in some of those passes today but the talent is OBVIOUS. 

I'm not worried about Tremble at all, it usually takes TE a while to adjust to the league. He's gonna be good also bc he had physical talent and you always bank on that.

Very excited to see what Stroud/Levis/Bryce/Hooker can do with these skill guys next year. 

I'd throw in Bozeman.

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'd throw in Bozeman.

That was probably the most egregious Rhule roster fug up. I understand him not playing due to that training camp injury but he was clearly the guy the GM signed to play C. And rhule ignored him. 

Rhule also thought that Shi Smith playing well in preseason meant he was....better or more talented than your second round pick at WR, Marshall? 

Rhule is a respectable college coach. Not the train wreck that Urban was, but he's not made for this league. It's a step above his pay grade. He'll do great in college but he didn't take advantage of the personnel here which is  above average outside of QB and it shows with Wilks. 

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

He played the same position as Urlacher did in college and has the same sort of range. Also, these days LBs don't need to be 250lbs. He'd be a better version of Falcons LB Deon Jones

Still don't understand why we stopped using him like we did his rookie year.