• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We gonna talk about Jake Matthew’s’ false start?

Panthercougar68

16 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

This. Happened. Over. And. Over. 

Yup, and yet, our drive before they pulled a page our of the Superbowl 50 officiating playbook and hit us with every fuging thing they could even when there was nothing there.  The hold on Ickey was absolutely crazy - it was like a 3 yard slam.  There was no time to even commit a fuging hold.  And that went on the whole drive between that and and the constant ineligible man calls.  

Like I always say, if we keep it close and hope the refs call a fair game for us, we are going to be immensely disappointed...  I've played and/or watched football for 28 years, and I don't ever recall a team getting seemingly picked on as much as we do by officials.

• Pie 1

Right before this the Panthers we flagged numerous times, like over and over to kill drives.  Not to mention the catch on the sideline by Shenault that was overturned without checking anything.  Was called a catch initially btw.  This shet is getting down right disgusting