• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach Wilks

Jai.

He's certainly accomplished more with much less than an coach I coach that I can remember.  I would love nothing more than to see him succeed here.

It would only be fair to allow him be given a chance to pick his coordinators and QB at least to get a shot here. 

To me there's just something unfair about the opportunity he's been given to prove himself here. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Pete Carrol hasn’t won a Super Bowl in a decade

Lol today’s comments have given me a good laugh I must say. Would you like to have Sean McD as our coach?? If we can get that intensity and focus out of our players and increase our talent level Wilks really might be the guy. Guys are responding to him similarly to what I’ve seen in Buffalo play hard as hell no matter what. Now we have to get our offense together we need a mentality that attacks offensively all game no matter what is what I’m seeing tonite from Buffalo (and other times as well) throwing up 17 shows the winning mindset. Never stop running your offense no matter what!!!!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1