• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

saX man

17 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Apparently not

This is a greg olsen deal all over it. I dont understand how they only got what they did while giving up so 2 4ths in the process. Lions gave Vikings a top 10 TE  and 2 4ths for a 2nd and a 3rd to a team that will most likely win the division.

This is a prime example of a firesale at the buzzer. image.png.42ba0b42a55eff2c3406abe389569b73.png

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

This is a greg olsen deal all over it. I dont understand how they only got what they did while giving up so 2 4ths in the process. Lions gave Vikings a top 10 TE  and 2 4ths for a 2nd and a 3rd to a team that will most likely win the division.

This is a prime example of a firesale at the buzzer. image.png.42ba0b42a55eff2c3406abe389569b73.png

Trust me I agree

He was someone I would’ve been cool with trading for had we been buyers. Heck I still might’ve been cool with it due to overall value. We need a TE and the FA TE market this offseason sucks. He would’ve been a great asset for our rookie QB

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Trust me I agree

He was someone I would’ve been cool with trading for had we been buyers. Heck I still might’ve been cool with it due to overall value. We need a TE and the FA TE market this offseason sucks. He would’ve been a great asset for our rookie QB

I wa shoping we'd go after him or gesiecki this offseason