• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All You Can Do Is Laugh

NJPanthers12

49 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Anyone else get the feeling that NJPanthers12 and yourlastthought are the same guy?

How did you come up with that? That would be utterly psychotic to have a conversation with myself wouldn't it? I do like the sound of it though! Reminds me of Fight Club a little when we find out that Ed Norton and Brad Pit are the same person. 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:18 AM, NJPanthers12 said:

The Carolina Panthers, who are a complete dumpster fire of a franchise, and well on their way to 2-7, turned down 3 1st round 1 2nd round draft picks for DJ Moore and Brian Burns. Brian Burns, who by the way has never had double digit sacks in his career and would struggle to stop me on the run. Not only should Scott Fitterer be fired, he should be arrested for such malpractice. 

There were fans on here saying Steve Wilks should be given the job next season. If this man was born in Boise, Idaho there wouldnt be one person on here who would want him back next season. Being from Charlotte is not a resume booster and should hold zero value while deciding his fate. If this man is still the head coach more than 24 hours after the last game of the season, the NFL needs to open an investigation on David Tepper.

PJ Walker made one good throw and people were ready to crown him the 2023 starter and saying he would lead this team to the playoffs this year. Again, all you can do is laugh. There is more of an argument to be made that PJ shouldnt be on this roster next year than him to be the starter. Making the playoffs this year would have set this franchise back a minimum of 3 years. This division is garbage and the goal shouldnt be just to be the least pathetic of the 4. This team needs a real quarterback and real coach. Until that happens, this is what our Sundays will look like for the foreseeable future. 

And again, both Fit and Tepper should be embarrassed of how they handled this deadline if those packages are true. Fit should not be the GM going into next season, but as we all know, David Tepper is allergic to making correct decisions. So I fully expect him back next season. 

You guys are never happy