• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

I didn't see the game as a judgement on Willis as much as it's an indictment on drafting tons of players on defense and treating offensive skill positions as an inconvenience and QBs as a luxury for next year.

TEN's WRs and TEs are non-existent and didn't catch any of the few balls Willis managed to get to them. They may be the worst WR room in the league. Locking KC down to 9 points for 3.5 quarters should be a win everyday if you have an offense that can score. A lights out D with no offense is near useless in today's game.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

My bad I thought he was drafted two years ago. He really didn't look terrible for a rookie then. This year was dog poo for QBs. 

Unfortunately, Fields was awful as a rookie. His QBR was dead last, even worse than Darnold’s. In fact, Fields had the worst QBR since 2018 (Josh Rosen).

I think it just goes to show that you can’t judge a QB based off of one game or even one year as they can progress as long as they have tools to work with, Fields obviously does.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Unfortunately, Fields was awful as a rookie. His QBR was dead last, even worse than Darnold’s. In fact, Fields had the worst QBR since 2018 (Josh Rosen).

I think it just goes to show that you can’t judge a QB based off of one game or even one year as they can progress as long as they have tools to work with, Fields obviously does.

Most definitely. I do like that the bears got a lot faster than we did. You can't turn a runner into a passer early in his career. It has to take time and you have to fit the scheme to the QB. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think it's that their D is playing really well and they're trying to protect their rookie QB. He wasn't supposed to play this year. He was a developmental pick. They're honestly probably playing with a significantly pared down playbook.

Right, and his rawness really showed on that OT drive where he tried to do way too much scrambling around. If they weren't counting on him palying then they probably should have had another veteran backup but that's how it goes in the NFL. Can't make any real judgments off of a handful of games like this.