• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

17 hours ago, Shocker said:

UNC is 1-15 from 3.  Holy shet the dream ends tonight folks

Edit 1-17…Hubert just watches the action calmly 

Well, he pulled Love for Dunn in the first half and Dunn laid an egg except for his block. I guess he was coaching them to miss wide open shots. Also, he and Lebo tried to get these kids to work with them on their jumpers last season. These weird kids were talking about shooting coaches and Hubert said look in the rafters. The two highest shooting percentages in the history of the university belong to two of your coaches. This year everyone worked with NBA trainers in the offseason and no one can shoot. According to you internet coaches, the missing of wide open shots is on the coach. 

All I know is he lit into them at halftime. The adjustment was made to pressure the ball. They shot a tad better, and got out on the run because of their defensive energy just like I said they would if they gave effort before. Hubert's seat is not nor will it be hot for at least two years until he coaches 100% his own recruits. 

15 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man was literally in the Nat'l championship game his 1st season coaching.

It's disrespectful you even talking about him losing his job.lmao

If you'd read any of the pages before my response, you would understand what I was doing. Reading is fundamental buddy.

image.jpeg.0a3f1131e141fe0e06e0e17d32a12001.jpeg

• Poo 1