• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 11

jayboogieman

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Yep. UNC can't play defense to save their lives and Wake's defense isn't that good either. This one is going to have a basketball game score.

Wake's defense is better this year than it has been in years past.  Still not great, but better.  But in the last two games, the offense has turned the ball over 11 times, and several of those turnovers were in Wake territory.    They had 8 turnovers in the second half against Louisville. Two of them were pick sixes.  Three others gave the ball to Louisville inside the Wake 30-yard line.   If they can avoid the turnovers, I think they win.  If not, it's going to be a long day.  

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Wake's defense is better this year than it has been in years past.  Still not great, but better.  But in the last two games, the offense has turned the ball over 11 times, and several of those turnovers were in Wake territory.    They had 8 turnovers in the second half against Louisville. Two of them were pick sixes.  Three others gave the ball to Louisville inside the Wake 30-yard line.   If they can avoid the turnovers, I think they win.  If not, it's going to be a long day.  

Hopefully it'll be a fun, competitive game. That's all I care about.

Edited by jayboogieman

Yeah I won't lie, bought into those who hyped up Levis and at this point, he look as bad, maybe worse, than Van Dyke.  Not to mention he's old so he doesn't have the liberty to learn, he needs to hit the ground running.

Shows no intangibles...or really tangibles minus the zip.  

• Pie 2