• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Maye threw a brutal INT in the red zone today.  It was a big turnover.  The young kid isn’t perfect 

Of course he isn't perfect. But he also threw what should've been the game winner. This is a sub .500 team minus Drake Maye. The Heels have been awful for years minus Sam Howell and Drake Maye.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Will Levis? You are faulting Richardson for his record and then bust out Levis. This is an obvious troll job going on here…

Will Levis against Vandy: 11 of 23 for 109 yards, 0 TDS and 1 INT.

Levis against UGA: 20 of 36 for 201, 1 TD and 1 INT. 

Levis against TENN: 16 of 27 for 98 yards, 0 TDS and 3 INTs.

He went 47 of 86 ( 54.65% ), 408 yards, 1 Touchdown, 5 INTs. He also added -12 yards on the ground and 0 TDS rushing. 

Richardson against Vandy: 25 of 42 for 400 yards, 3 TDS and 1 INT. 

Richardson against UGA: 18 of 37 for 271 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT. 

Richardson against TENN: 24 of 44 for 453 yards, 2 TDS and 1 INT. 

He went 67 of 123 ( 54.47% ) for 1124 yards, 6 TDS and 2 INTs. He also added 106 yards on the ground and 2 TDS rushing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You can't be objective. It's pointless to debate you.

You're just a troll. You have no desire to debate. You come with the same bullshit angle in every thread. You just want to act like a guy who knows something no one else does just to take an alternative stance and then try to argue it. You aren't smart. You aren't unique. You're just a troll.

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not against him, just found it ironic. Both are 6-5 and lost to Vandy. I think both have great athletic ability and strong arms. Levis is more polished as a passer, but has several years on Richardson and has made more mistakes.

I am talking about passing the ball.  Richardson is an A+ athlete and blows Levis away there.  Both will need to develop but Levis snaps passes off quickly and strongly stands in the pocket with a rush.  Every time I see him play I see that toughness.  Too many QBs in college bail the pocket way too soon.

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

I am talking about passing the ball.  Richardson is an A+ athlete and blows Levis away there.  Both will need to develop but Levis snaps passes off quickly and strongly stand in the pocket with a rush.  Every time I see him play I see that toughness.  Too many QBs in college bail the pocket way too soon.

Richardson has been much more productive throwing the ball than Levis against the same opponents. 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not against him, just found it ironic. Both are 6-5 and lost to Vandy. I think both have great athletic ability and strong arms. Levis is more polished as a passer, but has several years on Richardson and has made more mistakes.

I don't see much polished about Levis aside from being good at screens and the like. His footwork looks really off to me

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I am talking about passing the ball.  Richardson is an A+ athlete and blows Levis away there.  Both will need to develop but Levis snaps passes off quickly and strongly stand in the pocket with a rush.  Every time I see him play I see that toughness.  Too many QBs in college bail the pocket way too soon.

I’ll take leaving the pocket vs throwing picks into double coverage all day. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Will Levis against Vandy: 11 of 23 for 109 yards, 0 TDS and 1 INT.

Levis against UGA: 20 of 36 for 201, 1 TD and 1 INT. 

Levis against TENN: 16 of 27 for 98 yards, 0 TDS and 3 INTs.

He went 47 of 86 ( 54.65% ), 408 yards, 1 Touchdown, 5 INTs. He also added -12 yards on the ground and 0 TDS rushing. 

Richardson against Vandy: 25 of 42 for 400 yards, 3 TDS and 1 INT. 

Richardson against UGA: 18 of 37 for 271 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT. 

Richardson against TENN: 24 of 44 for 453 yards, 2 TDS and 1 INT. 

He went 67 of 123 ( 54.47% ) for 1124 yards, 6 TDS and 2 INTs. He also added 106 yards on the ground and 2 TDS rushing. 

@Shockerthese are their passing numbers against the same opponents. 

Richardson >>>>> Levis in terms of pure raw talent.

Richardson is also a couple years younger.

Listen, if you held a gun to my head and made me say yay or nay on Richardson is say nay. I'm just saying in intrigued on a pure talent basis if he checks the boxes in interviews. Levis? I'm all the way out on him. I think he's an NFL backup. He's Kenny Pickett 2.0 and I was saying this time last year I wouldn't even look at Picket prior to the 3rd.

• Beer 1