• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man, no offense but it would be way closer a comparison to say Cam.  Josh Allen?  He isn’t even close in any way man

We can’t say every QB that is inaccurate as hell will become Josh Allen.  Silly

Why is AR not suitable for Josh Allen comparisons, but Levis is?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

@Shockerbe honest, did you ever actually watch Josh Allen in college? Forget the NFL. Did you ever watch him in COLLEGE? It really doesn't seem like it.

He isn’t about to be honest. He is trolling. 

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

To all the Richardson fans, what is it about him that makes you think he'll be a success in the NFL? We already have a project QB. What do you see in him that makes you go ... wow. He can run it, sure. But his passing is not good. I get that Allen turned out to be a god, so are you just hoping AR turns out to be a god too?

He doesn’t need to turn out to be a god. He just needs to continue developing. He has great wheels and a strong arm. He throws to guys who will not play on Sundays, behind one offensive lineman who will play on Sundays. He threw for 400 yards today throwing to his #4,5,6,7,8 WRs today. And 5,6,7,8 had basically no action at all before this week. He has better legs and a stronger arm that most of the other QBs in this class and combining the two he has the best “tools”. If you think you can develop him the ceiling is higher than the other guys in the class. 

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

To all the Richardson fans, what is it about him that makes you think he'll be a success in the NFL? We already have a project QB. What do you see in him that makes you go ... wow. He can run it, sure. But his passing is not good. I get that Allen turned out to be a god, so are you just hoping AR turns out to be a god too?

He has the raw talent. Would I bet on him? Honestly I'm not sure I would. I've said repeatedly that I've never seen anyone make anywhere close to the strides as a pure passer that Josh Allen did. Not even close.

I just thought that Allen coming out of college was a guaranteed bust. He checked every bust box. Cannon arm. Plus athleticism. No accuracy. No consistency. No big time clutch moments. But he hit. Big time. That changed my outlook. I'm of the opinion now that you rol the dice on a guy with all the talent if he sells you during interviews.

So I won't complain if we take him or if we don't since I can't sit in on the interviews. It all cokes.down to that factor for Richardson IMO.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

@Shockerbe honest, did you ever actually watch Josh Allen in college? Forget the NFL. Did you ever watch him in COLLEGE? It really doesn't seem like it.

A TON man…the draft is my favorite sporting event and I have loved evaluating prospects since 1988.  I have seen QBs being hyped over and over and one thing can tell you.  If a QB is not accurate in college they FAIL.  Josh Allen is different.  Totally different.  You cannot project anyone else to do what he is doing.  Anthony Richardson was barely an SEC QB this season.  Look at their record.  If he isn’t running wild (which he can do) he isn’t even a decent player.  

Adding something Cam Newton had one amazing season but he was inaccurate most of his career.  It is just a fact and I love Cam

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

A TON man…the draft is my favorite sporting event and I have loved evaluating prospects since 1988.  I have seen QBs being hyped over and over and one thing can tell you.  If a QB is not accurate in college they FAIL.  Josh Allen is different.  Totally different.  You cannot project anyone else to do what he is doing.  Anthony Richardson was barely an SEC QB this season.  Look at their record.  If he isn’t running wild (which he can do) he isn’t even a decent player.  

I agree. He's a total anomaly. By all means Josh Allen should've been a bust. But how is Allen in college any different than Richardson except for Richardson facing a much higher level of opposition? They're basically the same guy.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is, again, silly talk. He didn’t run today and he was fine. And if you think hes the reason we haven’t been winning this season, by bringing up our record, you are not watching the games.