• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

They're pressing because they know they can't run the ball. 

Like I talked about with you before the game. 

I'm very surprised we've managed to put up 14 being one dimensional. 

Bro you need to believe. We are still in this game. Especially when Clemson has us matched two to one in talent. 

Just now, Snake said:

Bro you need to believe. We are still in this game. Especially when Clemson has us matched two to one in talent. 

I won't be mad if it's not the outcome we want at the end. 

To go from 30-0 to arguably needing to be 23-21 at half. I'm very pleased with the direction of the team. 

But you can't argue this hasn't been the theme all year. We can't run/stop the run so we start trying to be superheros and sometimes it works most of the time it doesn't. 

• Pie 1

Just now, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

I won't be mad if it's not the outcome we want at the end. 

To go from 30-0 to arguably needing to be 23-21 at half. I'm very pleased with the direction of the team. 

But you can't argue this hasn't been the theme all year. We can't run/stop the run so we start trying to be superheros and sometimes it works most of the time it doesn't. 

We are two years into a rebuild. Muschamp really imploded our program too. Just being competitive with the 8th ranked team is progress. Next year we have some monsters committed to our defense. The future is bright. 

• Pie 1