• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

The statements I've made are true. 

I'm not interested in the grade school bickering that passes off as debate around here.  My argumentative days are long behind me. 

So I really don't give a fug, Jimmy. Nothing you have said makes what I've said untrue. Just because I chose not to bicker with you, doesn't mean anything. 

I never said Anthony can't be a good one. Not a single post did insay that. So no where have I had to back track. 

The Gators haven't produced any QB that hasn't been a Panther, that I would have ever been happy with as a starter here. 

Yall enjoy bickering, and claiming meaningless victories on a message board.  

Lol

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

The statements I've made are true. 

I'm not interested in the grade school bickering that passes off as debate around here.  My argumentative days are long behind me. 

So I really don't give a fug, Jimmy. Nothing you have said makes what I've said untrue. Just because I chose not to bicker with you, doesn't mean anything. 

I never said Anthony can't be a good one. Not a single post did insay that. So no where have I had to back track. 

The Gators haven't produced any QB that hasn't been a Panther, that I would have ever been happy with as a starter here. 

Yall enjoy bickering, and claiming meaningless victories on a message board.  

lee daniels lyons GIF by Empire FOX

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Tepper wanted Fields.

But Tepper also put out a fuging film stressing how much he hated Teddy making it impossible to bring him back (after paying him) to bridge till Fields was ready.. He also put the pressure on the team to win right away.. Tepper was a hypocrite.. He wanted to get a rookie Qb and the team to win right away.. How does that work together??

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

But Tepper also put out a fuging film stressing how much he hated Teddy making it impossible to bring him back (after paying him) to bridge till Fields was ready.. He also put the pressure on the team to win right away.. Tepper was a hypocrite.. He wanted to get a rookie Qb and the team to win right away.. How does that work together??

In fairness to tepper rhule sold him that they could win right away

34 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So if we miss out on Stroud/Young, don't make it worse by drafting guys with high bust potential.  Talk about setting a franchise back.  That will wreck a new coaching staff.

Let’s not be Black and White.. There will be other QB’s in this draft that can succeed in the right situation.. History has shown you can find talented QB after the 1st 5 picks and even after the top 10.. 
Most important in developing a Qb is situation he developed in..

Good Oline offensive weapons a competent and experienced offensive coaching staff.. Are starting to be a major reason QB can succeed..

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

In fairness to tepper rhule sold him that they could win right away

Idk if that happened or not but realty is Tepper has been a owner and part owner in pro football longer then Rhule was a coach in the pros..  He never saw the Runney family make big declarations about their football team or roster.. Rhule didn’t make Tepper make it public his dislike for Teddy..

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Let’s not be Black and White.. There will be other QB’s in this draft that can succeed in the right situation.. History has shown you can find talented QB after the 1st 5 picks and even after the top 10.. 
Most important in developing a Qb is situation he developed in..

Good Oline offensive weapons a competent and experienced offensive coaching staff.. Are starting to be a major reason QB can succeed..

They all have major bust potential. Including Stroud and Young. I don’t know why folks are putting them on a pedestal and Stroud is the guy I want. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Can darnold throw?

Yes probably better than anyone in this draft.

Sam's problems are mental not physical. 

Richardsons main problem is physical. He has an unguided rocket launcher and he has no idea where it's going.

Think bad Randy Johnson.

Here are the stats of the guy you guys are slobbering over 

8CB57187-9BFE-47BA-A680-4F804BE5814A.thumb.jpeg.6a5bdff99d1a6f23682cf91cfc62ab12.jpeg

Here are the stats of the QB this place whines about most often 

55BEDE4F-2DEE-4C51-B093-B408BDA9C5F9.thumb.jpeg.f19a5dffc4c1000dc6239417d2bda988.jpeg

He’s only beaten in accuracy, yards per pass, touchdowns, and rating. Things, you know, you look for when drafting a quarterback. When we draft a QB, I can only hope this place is upset about it. It’s at that point, I know we have found our man. 

• Pie 1