• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NCAAF Portal Thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Damn he's really tarnishing his image fast.

Disagree. Dude let it be known that just showing up ain’t gonna cut it. He has zero loyalty to any of the current buffalo players. I loved it. Challenged them from the jump. Tar Heel basketball and football team need a talking to like that. 

• Pie 4

Just now, 4Corners said:

Disagree. Dude let it be known that just showing up ain’t gonna cut it. He has zero loyalty to any of the current buffalo players. I loved it. Challenged them from the jump. Tar Heel basketball and football team need a talking to like that. 

I said the same thing and feel that way. Gotta set the standard.  

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I said the same thing and feel that way. Gotta set the standard.  

I watched that entire video and yeah some of it was some corny showmanship but you can not tell me he isn’t gonna challenge his players and recruit very well. Certainly looks like a home run hire and people clowning on prime are gonna wish their school hired him in a couple seasons. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I disagree. 

He abandoned his players at JSU but then told them not to enter the portal.

Then he shows up on day one and tells kids they are done.

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

I disagree. 

He abandoned his players at JSU but then told them not to enter the portal.

Then he shows up on day one and tells kids they are done.

Some of those JSU players are coming with him. Deion took a promotion. Most people would have done the same. 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Some of those JSU players are coming with him. Deion took a promotion. Most people would have done the same. 

Bear with me.

He doesn't need to work he has generational wealth. So he doesn't need a promotion. 

He said he was going to change JSU Football and HBCU Football forvever and put them on equal footing as P5 schools.

He told his JSU players that he's not bringing to not enter the portal even though a lot of them had offers originally from better schools and programs but only went thete based on his word. Now some might be stuck. Especially those that transfered in.

I was a huge fan of his as player and as a coach. I thought his plan was very admirable.