• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I'm done....

rayzor

3 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Fair enough.. I also believe we should have beat the steelers. Unfortunately the 0-line decided to have a really bad day yesterday. Christiansen got exposed, cobertt as well. About the only one that did OK  was Bozeman. Even Ickey got punched in the mouf..

Darnold played a good enough game that we should have won with him. 

Even after all this though, you can still make the playoffs. 

Before yesterday, I was extremely excited to watch the seasons finish. Today? It's down to mildly interested. lol

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Where is it that you think this team can go with him trying to play qb?

I’m not a fan of Sam. But if the running game is stifled then there is no point running ineffective PA’s like we were yesterday. Or the multiple first down runs in the redzone that got us nowhere. In these situations we need to play him with no fear and see if he can sling it. 

If we aren’t going to play confident football and evaluate his growth then we might as well play PJ. We are a more dangerous offense with him. 

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

23 hours ago, rayzor said:

I have no more interest or curiosity in the Wilks experiment. 

Barring a trip to the NFC conference championship,im just not interested in seeing anymore from this team with Wilks at the helm. Better than Rhule, yes. Not good enough.

Until we can hire a new breed of coach, I'm done with this team. No more getting outclassed, out coached, and out performed by bad teams.

Sorry (not) I have standards beyond "the players like him and he's a local product."

I want more for this team than Wilks can deliver.

Agree with you I like WIlks but we can do much better

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

I’m not a fan of Sam. But if the running game is stifled then there is no point running ineffective PA’s like we were yesterday. Or the multiple first down runs in the redzone that got us nowhere. In these situations we need to play him with no fear and see if he can sling it. 

If we aren’t going to play confident football and evaluate his growth then we might as well play PJ. We are a more dangerous offense with him. 

I concur 100%. These next 3 games need to be Sam time. Well, if we want to keep up with the LIons it will have to be. But yea, let's throw the ball. Let's see what Sam can do? Why not? He will either rise to the challenge, or he won't. But we need to find out which Sam we have.

There is pretty thin pickings in the FA QB market. Put Sam to the test these next 3 weeks and evaluate him at the end of the season.