• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raanta Pie

Panthers Fan 69

With Raanta’s back to back shutout’s, the Canes become just the 8th team in NHL history to have two goalies record back to back shutout’s in a single season. They are the first team to accomplish this feat since the 2015-16 St. Louis Blues. That St. Louis Blues team that had current Cane, Paul Stastny, on it, made it all the way to the Western Conference Finals before losing in six games to current Cane, Brent Burns, and the San Jose Sharks.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

I believe with the chemistry of this team and how well Koochie and raanta are playing Freddie is the odd man out to be traded. The guy missed all end of last year and most of this year. When he did play Freddie didn’t look good.   I’m no Ho key coach but those 2 are red hot.  Freddie is ice cold. 

it’s Koochie and raantas team now.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I believe with the chemistry of this team and how well Koochie and raanta are playing Freddie is the odd man out to be traded. The guy missed all end of last year and most of this year. When he did play Freddie didn’t look good.   I’m no Ho key coach but those 2 are red hot.  Freddie is ice cold. 

it’s Koochie and raantas team now.  

Send Freddie's ass back to Elm Street!

• Beer 1