• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Sam Darnold play himself into becoming the 2023 starter?

Verge

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Listen, I dont know who you think i am....but i want to DRAFT a franchise QB point blank. Like i said...weirdo stuff.

"Weirdo stuff", huh?

You were all over PJ's jock as much as I was an annoying Darnold fanboy back in the day before I woke the f-ck up. 

Don't give me that "Playing dumb" sh-t.   🤨

Though It would certainly take some getting used to in watching you root for someone who isn't PJ.   

At least the QB would be better this time and be an actual Starting-Level one, at that.  

Edited by glenwo2

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

"Weirdo stuff", huh?

You were all over PJ's jock as much as I was an annoying Darnold fanboy back in the day before I woke the f-ck up. 

Don't give me that "Playing dumb" sh-t.   🤨

Though It would certainly take some getting used to in watching you root for someone who isn't PJ.   

At least the QB would be better this time and be an actual Starting-Level one, at that.  

Dude..i dont know who the hell you are much less remember arguing with you about being a darnold fanboy.  I was never on the Darnold train even after we started 3-0 last year, there was no point in arguing with guys like you cuz it was clear to everybody darnold sucked after that, so why seek you out? Far as PJ, i have given him props in the past for playing well but i never claimed he was the future of team or anything close to that so i dont know how that qualify me on his jock like you say...i have never went that hard for pj as you claim. Above all, any simple minded fool can just go to my profile and see how long i have been around here posting, even more so lately i havent posted that much as do in the past so why would i be a troll now? Im not the troll alt account you looking for guy, go get some air. 

• Pie 2