• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So How did Norman and Darnold play?

YourLastThought

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Of course I don't get triggered but your insistence on trashing Darnold at every turn needs to be noted and I did so. And I think many of us have been here since the beginning and know what great QB play looks like. You can't get Stockholm Syndrome unless you have been traumatized. Many of us can detach themselves from the game and keep their perspective. 

I have 100% seen you triggered on here. More than once, for that matter. It usually looks like you reading your CV aloud to try to prop up your fragile sense of intellectual superiority.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I just don't understand it. It's being willingly ignorant out of pure, naked desperation.

We are the Browns. This is what their fans turned into during their almost 20 year QB drought.

You act like the fans are responsible for what happened with the franchise or that bitching cures anything. Most folks who bitch and criticize everything find  a team they like and a coach that better represents what they want. Frankly I don't understand fans who bitch and complain all the time and don't switch teams. Unless you are a masochist and like being miserable all the time. I am a Panther fan but don't agree with everything they do. I just don't waste my time bitching about everything when I can't fix anything.

• Pie 3

Just now, MechaZain said:

I disagree but that's because I don't really count Darnold's first stint for various reasons. DA throwing a pick on the opening play is pretty low. Darnold had a couple of genuine dimes and even a Newtonian escape from pressure yesterday. 

Oh, not all Darnold is terrible, it is the one thing that makes people hope beyond reason that he could become something more than he is. His few tantalizing throws or displays of athletic ability I am sure have frustrated many coaches and fans alike.

His skill level and physical ability aren't in question but he doesn't have the mental ability nor experience that an NFL starting caliber QB needs. 

It's not like that is rare among QB's that aren't starting caliber. 

DA was statistically better(average wise and winning percentage since the starting disparity is quite wide) as a Panther than Sam has been. That's even with this resurgence. But, as great of a backup as DA was for us....that's the problem in a nutshell. We aren't comparing Sam to Cam nor Jake nor Steve Beuerlein nor even Kerry Collins. We are comparing him to Derek Anderson. 

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Let’s also not forget that the refs gifted the Bucs a penalty that backed us up to the 13 as opposed to calling the facemask on the Bucs which would have resulted in us having the ball at the 38. That completely changes the complexion of that drive and what plays we call in that situation. 

The refs had multiple opportunities throughout the game to really turn the tide in Tampa's favor, such as DB's borderline late hit on TB12. They didn't flag it. The refs were the least of our problems.

• Pie 1

Just now, trueblade said:

The refs had multiple opportunities throughout the game to really turn the tide in Tampa's favor, such as DB's borderline late hit on TB12. They didn't flag it. The refs were the least of our problems.

Yeah I was surprised they, for the most part, swallowed their whistles. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

You act like the fans are responsible for what happened with the franchise or that bitching cures anything. Most folks who bitch and criticize everything find  a team they like and a coach that better represents what they want. Frankly I don't understand fans who bitch and complain all the time and don't switch teams. Unless you are a masochist and like being miserable all the time. I am a Panther fan but don't agree with everything they do. I just don't waste my time bitching about everything when I can't fix anything.

It's funny to bitch about bitching. 

I am not even bitching about the Panthers. I am bitching about the Huddle "fans."

9 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

If you say so sparky...........

I mean.....posts don't disappear until you get banned. Just sayin'....

Edited by kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I think if you watched Tampa enough this season the refs seem to be protecting Brady a lot less. He isn't the NFL golden child anymore but he hasn't figured that out yet.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not even bitching about the Panthers. I am bitching about the Huddle "fans."

Then find them and tell me who was triggered enough to.look through tons of posts to try to make a point. Pot meet kettle....

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You bitch about everything. Now you start differentiating  your bitching into categories. Why not try a different strategy and the 95% of what you think you don't say. Make it a new years resolution. We will all benefit from that.

• Pie 1

Just now, panthers55 said:

You bitch about everything. Now you start differentiating  your bitching into categories. Why not try a different strategy and the 95% of what you think you don't say. Make it a new years resolution. We will all benefit from that.

Double replying to the same post?

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN