• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh has convo with David Tepper

Daeavorn

On 1/6/2023 at 11:05 PM, rippadonn said:

Panthers were never a frontrunner team. Just like my Cubbies. Very easy to be a patient and loyal Panthers fan if you love the Cubs.

I talk a lot of junk about decisions that have been made but to me the best chance at getting to the Superbowl again in short order IS Harbaugh.

I didn't think David Tepper would ever figure it out but being first in line to talk to Harbaugh really gives me hope.

I just happen to believe the Panthers are indeed #1 on his list. I've felt the pull of that destiny for quite some time.

If the Panthers win a Superbowl they've got a ten year pass from me.

I to am a lifelong Cub fan. Been a fan since Fergie Jenkins. The 2016 World Series win  was the greatest win of any team in the last 40 years. BTW the win against the cowboys in 1996 was a close second, wonder if Switzer knows where Charlotte is now?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, philit99 said:

I to am a lifelong Cub fan. Been a fan since Fergie Jenkins. The 2016 World Series win  was the greatest win of any team in the last 40 years. BTW the win against the cowboys in 1996 was a close second, wonder if Switzer knows where Charlotte is now?

They put Deon AND Irving in the hospital that day. 

• Pie 1