• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold’s Market Value per Spotrac

ECHornet

43 minutes ago, frankw said:

All those games mattered man it's all we had been talking about through December. Again. 24 points isn't going to cut it against a playoff bound team more often than not. The defensive breakdowns were just salt in the wound. Meaningless or not that's an embarrassing way to end the season. And no I do not think Wilks should be the head coach I haven't given him a pass. Though as I've said I do give him credit for looking significantly better than Rhule at times. But the lows (Cincinnati and New Orleans in particular) are glaring. This franchise needs more than Ron Rivera 2.0. We should switch gears and hire an offensive minded head coach.

PJ and Baker were the QB's in the Cincinnati game.... Sam was still in IR then.  

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Um..He had 3 passing touchdowns in that game.

Had our D stopped even ONE of Evans scores, we would've won.

Not sure what stats you're looking at. 🤔

Tampa also had 3 TD drives in the 4th quarter.   Which were made aided by the fact Sam and the O had 3 consecutive pathetic series back to back to back in the 4th.  

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, CRA said:

Tampa also had 3 TD drives in the 4th quarter.   Which were made aided by the fact Sam and the O had 3 consecutive pathetic series back to back to back in the 4th.  

yes...so?

Frank said you needed your QB to score more than 1 TD and that's what our QB did. 

I disproved his point.

But now the Goal-posts have been moved once again. 

I just can't with you two.  smh. 

not safe for work no GIF

Let's just move on and hope Tepper hires the right Coach and not another f*cking idiot.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

On 1/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, Bear Hands said:

If it's a fairly easy negotiation and we can get him under 5 to compliment a rookie QB deal, then I guess? He's a backup who you can win some games with, depending on the matchup.  

The entire QB market is beyond slim pickings.  The other options are basically Cooper Rush, Gardner Minshew, Mike White, Taylor Heinicke, Jacoby Brissett, Drew Lock & Mason Rudolph.

We don't need to pay Jimmy G or Daniel Jones, those guys can go elsewhere.

New York is going to resign Daniel Jones.