• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 missed game winning kicks in one game

Day1PanthersFan

4 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I'm trying to make sense as to what he was thinking or how he had gone his entire life without ever seeing or walking on an escalator. I have so many questions from this that I will never have answered unfortunately.

Living in some of the most rural areas of the country, where there are no big buildings with escalators in your hometown, and you don't travel far enough to go anywhere that has them, isn't as wildly implausible as it first seems, but still...

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Living in some of the most rural areas of the country, where there are no big buildings with escalators in your hometown, and you don't travel far enough to go anywhere that has them, isn't as wildly implausible as it first seems, but still...

I agree but it still shocks me to see this for some odd reason. That guy looked as if he had no chance of even figuring out how to get off it once he fell. Poor old man probably has no idea he became an internet GIF or even what the hell am internet GIF is.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:27 PM, 1of10Charnatives said:

I don't know what half this means, but it clearly exceeds the legal limit of sciencey stuff for a football forum. Especially if Wolf's law is anything other than how many wolves you can bring to an NFL game.

Wolffs(of course I misspelled it) law applies to NFL as its about human bones! You see if you give your bones tons of "micro" fractures, the bones filled in the crack with more bone, thus adding density. Thus if you plan on going to space, better start adding bone and wolffs law is the way.

Im apart of some strength groups and learned this at much earlier age. During an arm arm wrestling tournament, just happened to have a couple brothers that became known to break *any*thing with their bare hands. Ill post the video on wolffs lawn first and them showing them tackle ice blocks, Id much rather be hit by loaded semi-truck.......

Shooting Star GIF

Edited by Basbear

On 1/12/2023 at 4:28 PM, Day1PanthersFan said:

That has to be an NFL record, but since this fanbase thrives on meaningless victories, let's praise him for making normal kicks after 

Jon Kasay , one of our best and most reliable kickers in history,practically kicked us to the superbowl in 02,  was crucified for kicking out of bounds in the final moments of the superbowl, like those 20 yards would have made a difference to Brady and Welker against a tired D, but let's forgive a choke artist who got a 2nd chance and still missed , and how many games did we miss the div title by, that's right, 1, Gano would have made 1 of those kicks, what loser misses 2 game winning kicks in 1 game and keeps there job

In any organization with standards, Pinero would have been cut before he left the stadium 

If you were a day1pantherfan like your alt suggest you would know John Kasey kicked his way to the superb owl in 03…not 02

On 1/12/2023 at 4:28 PM, Day1PanthersFan said:

That has to be an NFL record, but since this fanbase thrives on meaningless victories, let's praise him for making normal kicks after 

Jon Kasay , one of our best and most reliable kickers in history,practically kicked us to the superbowl in 02,  was crucified for kicking out of bounds in the final moments of the superbowl, like those 20 yards would have made a difference to Brady and Welker against a tired D, but let's forgive a choke artist who got a 2nd chance and still missed , and how many games did we miss the div title by, that's right, 1, Gano would have made 1 of those kicks, what loser misses 2 game winning kicks in 1 game and keeps there job

In any organization with standards, Pinero would have been cut before he left the stadium 

Are you honestly trying to compare missing a game winning kick in the regular season to fuging up a kickoff in the SUPERBOWL and trying to say the regular season mess up was worse? I don't really talk much about Kasay, he was a damn good kicker for us, but his screw up out of bounds kickoff in the Superbowl is much worse than a regular season missed game winner.