• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who ARE interested in Sean Payton...

t96

Around the 24:30 mark he starts talking about divisions and how going to the AFC West he’d have to go through Reid/Mahomes and Herbert. How the AFC in general has a lot more QB’s. Basically more challenging. 

Talked about the NFC South basically being a race to find a QB

I feel like Tepper and Payton are going to hit it off. Both sweat pants kind of guys. Payton said ownership is the most important thing then division second 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Around the 24:30 mark he starts talking about divisions and how going to the AFC West he’d have to go through Reid/Mahomes and Herbert. How the AFC in general has a lot more QB’s. Basically more challenging. 

Talked about the NFC South basically being a race to find a QB

I feel like Tepper and Payton are going to hit it off. Both sweat pants kind of guys. Payton said ownership is the most important thing then division second 

I have a major feeling he will be the next coach. I cant stand the guy as a saints coach but maybe i iwll like him better as our coach. kind of like how it was with Roman Harper. Could not stand him against us but didnt dislike him as bad with us.