• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Thread

Panthers Fan 69

53 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

What would you guys think about a trade for Boston’s Craig Smith?  Would he really be an upgrade to our bottom 6?

Seems like a pure speculation piece, but thought it was interesting. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/bruins/nhl-rumors-could-bruins-trade-craig-smith-top-competitor-east?cid=sm_npd_rsn_bos_fb_mn&fbclid=IwAR2QePp-jzesgq4B6piQaBV6QrifjwDjtwF-sY2oO_YcysrvtA5pox7PVpY

Smith was shipped to Washington as part of the Orlov trade.

• Pie 3

25 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Nino to the Jets, hate that for him as going from living in Nashville to living in Winnipeg has to suck.

For a 2nd. Has his value really dipped that much? My hope is we kept our ear to the floor on this one but are going to need the assets for Timo. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Chris Johnston said that he believes we’ve upped our offer for Meier in the last 24 hours…

Wonder what we’re looking at here…

2023 first rounder (CAR), 2024 second rounder (PHI), Morrow, Drury, and Ponomarev?

Not sure how I feel about giving up Ponomarev. I hope it’s just Morrow and Drury. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Chris Johnston said that he believes we’ve upped our offer for Meier in the last 24 hours…

Wonder what we’re looking at here…

2023 first rounder (CAR), 2024 second rounder (PHI), Morrow, Drury, and Ponomarev?

I’m not sure but I hope that gets it done. The more I think about it, Meier is exactly what we need in the playoffs. We are essentially adding another Svech to the lineup. I’m going to be disappointed if NJD wins the arms race. 

• Pie 2