• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you….

Fright

I said it back before Burrow was drafted that we should do anything and everything to get him. That being said, he's throwing the ball to some damn talented receivers up in Cincy.  He would be on a very, very bad football team if we gave up that much to get him, and he ultimately would have been handcuffed by the "throw the ball to CMC every single play" offensive system we had in place.

• Pie 1

Pair Burrow with Joe Brady after their magical run together? In a heartbeat. However, this absolutely would have saved Matt Rhules job. I’d prefer to win and I think Burrow is one of those guys where system doesn’t matter. He’s good. 

What would it have cost to move up one spot to get Herbert? That’s a better question and more reasonable. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1

On 1/23/2023 at 10:36 PM, Fright said:

Take this trade now? I saved this from a rumor circulating back in 2020.. supposedly this was being discussed. You know what they say about hindsight.. but would you take this trade knowing what you know now about those picks and Joe? /cdn-cgi/mirage/f74cb1776f1a5a75f5996c4de6bb61b20c5e5dfb9cbd633d0b5278c6d269ec4a/1280/https://www.carolinahuddle.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/FE7EB6C8-C2F7-486A-80EE-2CE0F588A8AA.jpeg.dcb4c214f5563ef36fecec10222e8cb0.jpeg

I would absolutely make the trade in Madden if Joe was 7” tall, 400 lbs & abilities were 99 across the board.