• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers hire Josh McCown as QB coach

TheSpecialJuan

Now this I didn't see coming.  This staff is looking like a playoff caliber staff in the making.  I'm feeling more confident that we will finally break that no back to back winning seasons curse at the very least. I'm reserving my thoughts on our playoff chances after I see what they give up for a qb this offseason. 

• Pie 9

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Yeah that's an actual NFL coaching staff so far. I'm fine with Staley as OC, although I want him on the field and not up in the box so no problem if they land someone from the Eagles staff for the actual calling in plays thing. Pederson actually called the plays in Philly and Reich with the Colts, the OC just relayed them to the QB from the box

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Give me Bill Bob Thornton from the Jags we asked to interview him right 

The guy that got busted crawling into a womens bedroom window? Don't care how good of a coach he is, that would kinda put a damper on the culture thing they've done a pretty good job building so far. Reich is probably calling the plays so no reason to carry a creep on the staff just to sit in a box and relay the play calls to the QB

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1