• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

Just now, Jay Roosevelt said:

Carr is MUCH better than Darnold and Mayfield. He's also better than Teddy Bridgewater.

We should still pass on signing him and DRAFT A fuging FRANCHISE QB!

I agree. But maybe they do both at least.  My left testicle says this is probably going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Hopefully Tepper shows patience and realizes this team has tried this reclamation QB stuff 3 years and in a row and has yet to work out. 

Carr is at an entirely different level than any of the QBs that have played for the Panthers during the last 5 years.  He isn't top five, but given a decent defense he is in the top 10-12 range.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

This is going to happen isn't it? It makes too much sense not to.

I think one of big things on the table is the current NFC south QB group. Whoever lands Carr has the best QB in the division, by far.....no matter the feelings of haters.

Ive thought for over 2 months, 4 QBs will be drafted in the first 8 picks.....Carr doesnt cost draft picks..... Plus Irsay just f'd up and gave away the farm about colts QB plan. 

Carrs deal could be in the "cheap rebuilding my self vein" or it could be a tepper flexer........(TM)

• Pie 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Carr is at an entirely different level than any of the QBs that have played for the Panthers during the last 5 years.  He isn't top five, but given a decent defense he is in the top 10-12 range.

Carr is Cousins level. Meaning he shrinks during big games and often commits terrible mistakes at the worst of times or just disappears from the game entirely. If that is what the team wants then so be it. At least we’ll make the playoffs but always get beat in the playoffs. Vikings of the NFC South. 

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

It wouldn’t but Carr will likely want to sign with a team that will guarantee he gets the starting job. Meaning I doubt he wants to sign with a team with a first round rookie right behind him. 

I think the only QB available would be AR and for many reasons he needs to sit. Carr has to be looking to rebuild his "street" credit among NFL teams, panthers can help him out on some one year type of deal. So what if he has a great season and other team signs him, AR should be oil'd up and ready. 

32 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Be careful what you wish for.  The Saints have a good OL, solid defense, and some playmakers in Kamara and Olave.  Give them a good QB plus the draft pick they got back for Payton they could be dangerous in the NFC...

I feel like a lot of people pooing on Carr haven't watched him play.  I have since college and he is an elite QB.  The Raiders are a trainwreck organization.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Carr is Cousins level. Meaning he shrinks during big games and often commits terrible mistakes at the worst of times or just disappears from the game entirely. If that is what the team wants then so be it. At least we’ll make the playoffs but always get beat in the playoffs. Vikings of the NFC South. 

And thats better than the last 5 years of Matt Moore, Broken Cam, Darnold, baker, teddy, ghost of pickles etc....

And I agree hes right there with cousins, whom I wouldnt want to buy 40+ million for. Carr shouldnt come close to that, but this is the bat-poo NFL, some team team may........

Edited by Basbear

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm bracing myself for it.

Yeah at first I thought it was never a serious consideration even as I half heartedly typed it up as plan B. But you know plans change as the landscape changes. Things can quickly become plan A at the blink of an eye.  Things are afoot in Panthers land. 

Edited by Jon Snow