• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Canadians 7pm Cam Wars Night

Panthers Fan 69

Honest questions yall. Should be get the Saturday outdoor game thread started now?  With all the hoopla coming from national networks and tons of eyes. Maybe we get a few caps fans join us in this board.  Or is it bad luck and start it Saturday?   

if I miss anyone I’m sorry but we all get a vote. 

@Anybodyhome @Stumpy @MillionDollarCam @USDepartmentOfSavagery @Harbingers

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Honest questions yall. Should be get the Saturday outdoor game thread started now?  With all the hoopla coming from national networks and tons of eyes. Maybe we get a few caps fans join us in this board.  Or is it bad luck and start it Saturday?   

fuging...don't bring Caps fans in here. fug that.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Do what you gotta do Holmes. I knocked on wood so we are all good. 

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We don’t usually run Jarvis on the PK either do we? That had to be set up by Rod. 

I was at the game and I don't remember how he came to get on the ice. He's not normally on the PK, but I think his breakaway came from him coming off the bench. I'll have to watch the game back later today and figure than one out.

Looking at the stats, Jarvis had a little over a minute of short-handed ice time, so he must have been on the PK for that last kill. Maybe RBA thought he could get a short-handed chance. Aho had at least one and Martinook had a shortie chance, too, so maybe RBA thought there could be another opportunity.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I was at the game and I don't remember how he came to get on the ice. He's not normally on the PK, but I think his breakaway came from him coming off the bench. I'll have to watch the game back later today and figure than one out.

Looking at the stats, Jarvis had a little over a minute of short-handed ice time, so he must have been on the PK for that last kill. Maybe RBA thought he could get a short-handed chance. Aho had at least one and Martinook had a shortie chance, too, so maybe RBA thought there could be another opportunity.

I’m too lazy to pull the stats up, but I’m pretty sure we are almost as likely to score short handed than we are on the pp. 

• Beer 1