• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

9 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Our back line is also atrocious. I’ve never seen a team play overlapping runs as poorly as we do.

Seems easy to do when your fullbacks are asked to pinch in as an extra MF and they’re all slow AF. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, backINblack28 said:

there is a reddit thread saying that the front office is sitting CL down today and forcing him to simplify tactics or else

Simplify? Wouldn't we need to have tactics first? There never seems to be a plan of attack outside of trying attack the wings and put in shitty cross after shitty cross. Heaven forbid any creativity

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, toldozer said:

Simplify? Wouldn't we need to have tactics first? There never seems to be a plan of attack outside of trying attack the wings and put in shitty cross after shitty cross. Heaven forbid any creativity

Not that I disagree but 

1 at least something is happening/FO is not complicit with the results

2 if he stops starting hockey goalies at LB/doing idiotic lineup stuff and plays a simple/more catered to MLS talent style I feel like the results will come by default but I can't sit here and say I have faith but at least we know it's the first step on the list to a new manager if that's how this ends

Finally a win. Lucky those 2 goals were called back, but damn Necaxa played like a bunch of dirty mother fugers. Swidz is making Copetti seem surplus at the 9

thought it was interesting when Eric mentioned another MLS coach called Lattanzio’s tactics a “rubix cube”. That definitely speaks to the “needs to simplify” thing on Reddit

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, MtnJax said:

Finally a win. Lucky those 2 goals were called back, but damn Necaxa played like a bunch of dirty mother fugers. Swidz is making Copetti seem surplus at the 9

thought it was interesting when Eric mentioned another MLS coach called Lattanzio’s tactics a “rubix cube”. That definitely speaks to the “needs to simplify” thing on Reddit

Was at the game.  I wanted to punch number 9 in the face for that bullshit flop. Definitely some straight up assholes on that team. We stopped attacking in the second half.  It should have been worse. 

• Pie 3

16 hours ago, toldozer said:

Was at the game.  I wanted to punch number 9 in the face for that bullshit flop. Definitely some straight up assholes on that team. We stopped attacking in the second half.  It should have been worse. 

We’re lucky if we came out of that game with no injuries. There was another time a dude made a legit attempt at forceably stepping on Swidz ankle when he got tackled by someone else, but he missed. Could’ve legit broken his ankle

• Pie 1