• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

I just had a random thought, but I can’t help feeling like what we’re seeing with Lattanzio is what we would’ve seen had the Panthers hired Wilks. Both made commendable runs as interims, improving upon broken cultures from the previous leader. But we’re seeing with Lattanzio that it may just not be sustainable. Kind of wish now that Tepper had treated the FC hire the same way he did with Reich/Panthers and I would be he does going forward 

24 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

I just had a random thought, but I can’t help feeling like what we’re seeing with Lattanzio is what we would’ve seen had the Panthers hired Wilks. Both made commendable runs as interims, improving upon broken cultures from the previous leader. But we’re seeing with Lattanzio that it may just not be sustainable. Kind of wish now that Tepper had treated the FC hire the same way he did with Reich/Panthers and I would be he does going forward 

I‘ve never gotten the impression that the players like Lattanzio all that much though. They were just happy to get MAR outta there.

There is something to be said about giving players too much authority on who their coach is. Kinda worried that’s happened with the FC and I could see it if the Panthers had chosen Wilks.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

meram and Westwood looking like the players we want them to be. Facilitating all over the field and feeding key and clean passes. 

having that veteran presence on the field is so key. Takes away the bull rush mentality. 

Vargas is better off the bench too. Fun one. Most organized I’ve seen them.

• Pie 1