• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Schedule for the Week

rayzor

On 2/27/2023 at 12:03 PM, ladypanther said:

.....Fitterer and new Panthers coach Frank Reich scheduled to address the media Wednesday in Indy, 

https://theathletic.com/4249843/2023/02/27/carolina-panthers-combine-nfl-draft/

Did anyone catch these interviews? I had nfl network on the entire time but the didn't show their interviews that I saw. But I wasn't glued to the screen the entire time also.

7 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Are the televising the live hand and arm measurements for the QBs and OTs respectively or will this be available on demand behind some sort of pay wall?  

must see TV

I heard it was going to be pay per view.

• Pie 1

I just saw an interview with the Chargers GM Tom Telesco. Did not know he worked for the Panthers in their inaugural season.  He was telling the story about him being at his first combine as a 25 year old working for the Panthers.  He was tracking down players for Richard Williamson to interview.  Said he had to track down Keyshawn Johnson for him. Pretty cool interview. 

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I just saw an interview with the Chargers GM Tom Telesco. Did not know he worked for the Panthers in their inaugural season.  He was telling the story about him being at his first combine as a 25 year old working for the Panthers.  He was tracking down players for Richard Williamson to interview.  Said he had to track down Keyshawn Johnson for him. Pretty cool interview. 

Hey Jon

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Look like Jalen Carter is going to be doing some jail time. 

He's been pulled out of the combine. 

Might make a team like the Lions think about going QB, or trade out of the spot. 

I've never heard of getting jail time for a misdemeanor charge.