• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Day 2

Mr. Scot

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're gonna have to sign Derek Carr and draft him at #9. Hell, I don't think it's out of the question he goes before #9. He was already considered a potential 1st round pick and then he went out there and performed like a literal superhero at the Combine. He's going high.

I could go along with him at 9.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:33 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

You drafted a guy expected at the time to go in the late 1st with the 39th overall pick. Chocolate chip or snickerdoodle?

Im more of oatmeal guy, 2minutes undercooked as well.

The point was I picked a freak show draft before they freaked. Did you check the others, like 9.98 campbell among the impressive combine showings? 

While you are baking me up some cookies, I need dozen for my AR "human torch" prediction too. I will take 6 oatmeal, 4 dark chocolate, and dealers choice for the last 2-3. 

Please pull them out the oven 120-90 secs before you normally do, and maybe add extra butter to each!!!