• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impressive QB media interviews

Martin

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m not sure what happened to you but you’ve become ultra cranky since the off-season hit. 

I'm not cranky.  I'm truly laughing at some of you.  Trying to use the way someone speaks to the media as a confirmation that they are the best qb.  It sounds like a bunch of teenage girls fawning over a boy band.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I’m falling in love with AR. I was Stroud all the way, but I’d be fine with AR. I think he’s gone be special.

Aaaah, struck by Cupid's arrow. 

I'm just trying to be objective on all of them. I refuse to fall in love, but if I did it would probably be with Stroud. It'd be easy to love with Young also. Admittedly, I have a thing for accuracy, and I'm scared to death of inaccuracy.

Edited by top dawg

24 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not cranky.  I'm truly laughing at some of you.  Trying to use the way someone speaks to the media as a confirmation that they are the best qb.  It sounds like a bunch of teenage girls fawning over a boy band.

Yet nobody said that how someone speaks to the media is confirmation they are the best QB. Swing and a miss. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m not sure what happened to you but you’ve become ultra cranky since the off-season hit. 

@Jon Snow is like myself (maybe to a lesser degree), he's like a truth terrorist. Don't get being older, experienced and grounded confused with crankiness and cynicism. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

@Jon Snow is like myself (maybe to a lesser degree) he's like a truth terrorist. Don't get being older, experienced and grounded confused with crankiness and cynicism. 

I think maybe I’ve just noticed it a lot more lately because the forum is less active so the off-season has the usual posters pop up more often. And it seems targeted moreso at folks who are starting to enjoy Richardson. I don’t get the cranky or cynical vibe from you. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I think it was a great view of how they carry themselves and showing some of their personalities. But well done finding something negative about it.

• Beer 1