• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2023 Draft general

Verge

On 3/5/2023 at 5:59 PM, Verge said:

It's that time of the year again! I will keep everything in this thread for ease of everyone. I have been doing a lot of work on the draft and have done a lot of film study. I still have contact with my guy but it has been limited of late as I am busier and busier with life, but thanks so much for your patience! I will drop tidbits I hear about free agency, and the draft here when I can. 

Last years QB rankings: 
1. Malik Willis 
2. Matt Corral 
3. Kenny Pickett 
4. Desmond Ridder 
5. Sam Howell 

This years QB rankings: 
1. Bryce Young 
2. Anthony Richardson
3. CJ Stroud
4. Will Levis 
5. Hendon Hooker 

From what I have heard so far that I have said as much on my twitter account and many people of echoed without my voice is that Carolina is keen on moving up to find a quarterback. #3 seems like the most likely landing spot, but you cannot count #1. It will obviously be tough to move Chicago down that far as they still want an elite player at the position, and moving down with the Colts would allow them to have their pick of Tyree Wilson, Will Anderson, or whoever else they may want. 

Please feel free to drop any questions you may have here! I will try my best to get to them, and I appreciate the support!

I love you @Verge….you are the best!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

@Verge

how soon do you think we see the first trade up in the draft.  There’s been a lot of speculation in reports it could happen as soon as next week once FA opens

the bears GM said that the first pick has more than 50% chance of being traded.

Probably announced to the Panthers on draft day.

Next question.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

the bears GM said that the first pick has more than 50% chance of being traded.

Probably announced to the Panthers on draft day.

Next question.

Bro.  Go crawl back in your cave and try trolling another thread

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I stated a fact and then my opinion. Relax.

By the way

when you “met” Lutrell” like you stated.

did you mention you’re one of the asshats on the huddle that ran him off  because you went around like a child who’s parents left the computer unlocked.  Trolling and criticizing people who didn’t share the same opinion as you?

you already showed your card in this thread alone.  Only stating 2 things that she’s stated the last 2 years (when you’ve been registered to this site). Then when pointed out that she’s been around a lot longer and provided numerous correct draft analysis.  You give the most “dog ate my homework” response answer ever of.  “I’ve had multiple accounts, I just forgot my password.”  And still can provide any wrong analysis previously with your other accounts.

so she creates a draft thread like she does yearly.  A lot longer back than 2020.  You don’t like what she says.  And act like a child and troll her on it.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

@Verge

how soon do you think we see the first trade up in the draft.  There’s been a lot of speculation in reports it could happen as soon as next week once FA opens

I would think it would be before the start of FA. Depends on how Poles plays hardball. 

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

@Verge could you tell us why you have AR above those other players.  Is it pure athleticism?  Seems strange but maybe that’s the idea

Some of the things he does on tape is ridiculous. He isn't on a great team and he looks like the best player on the field constantly. Is he a top tier rhythm passer? Not really, but his off platform throws, football IQ, and raw athleticism is worth investing in. He is built for the NFL and can legitimately be the next Josh Allen. I really don't think he needs a year or development either. 

• Pie 2