• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards want to move #3 pick and more??

B_Eazi

Person mentions #3 as a likely target...

The Panthers are considering all options, but they know they would have to switch places with Arizona at 3 to ensure they get one of the top three QBs on their board. While the Panthers are impressed with Anthony Richardson’s raw talent, my sense is they view him as too big of a gamble to trade up for. Then — assuming they don’t pursue another free agent such as Jimmy Garoppolo — it becomes a matter of which QB they like best among Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud and Will Levis. 

The Athletic 

2 minutes ago, travisura said:

QBs have gone 1,2,3 in 1971, 1999, and 2021. 2021 was Lawrence, Wilson, Lance 1,2,3.

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-draft-becomes-third-where-qbs-went-1-2-3-heres-a-look-at-the-other-two-and-how-each-qb-fared/

So two years ago the Niners traded up to 3 for the third option.  Hopefully it won't cost THAT to do it this year....

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So two years ago the Niners traded up to 3 for the third option.  Hopefully it won't cost THAT to do it this year....

They moved from 12th to 3rd for 3 firsts (counting their pick at 12) and a 3rd. That seems to be on par with what it would likely cost for us to move from 9 to 1. 

2 hours ago, travisura said:

QBs have gone 1,2,3 in 1971, 1999, and 2021. 2021 was Lawrence, Wilson, Lance 1,2,3.

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-draft-becomes-third-where-qbs-went-1-2-3-heres-a-look-at-the-other-two-and-how-each-qb-fared/

Ouch, the guy that has gone 3rd hasn’t worked out much

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

On that same front...

I hope the Bears pick in the top 2.  Trade down with Houston is fine.  So, 2 QBs could go but not sold they go 1-3

With Allen having legal troubles they may pick Will Anderson at 1 now.  Waiting to trade up on draft day should benefit us

Edited by Shocker

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

I'd argue Wilson has suffered a worse NFL career so far. He's trending towards being out of the league by the time his rookie contract is up.

I meant overall with the history of this occurrence.  I wouldn’t bet on Wilson or Lance atp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Necas is going to be stud with a team like leafs that lets their stars shine. I’m going to miss that guy. 
    • ast updated today 19th May 2024 Some people are unsure if Sugar Defender  is real, so here's the truth: there's no evidence that it's a scam. The company clearly lists all the ingredients and doesn't make wild promises. Instead, they support their claims with scientific studies. They have research backing up what they say about Sugar Defender's benefits. Even if some people are skeptical, there's no proof that Sugar Defender is fake. It's important to look at the facts and see that the company is being honest and open about their product.         Order Now Sugar Defender and Get 85% Off   The best part about this supplement is that it's really easy to use, and you don't need to do anything extra to keep your blood sugar levels steady. Plus, it's all-natural and made safely to address the main cause of blood sugar problems.   How long does it take for Sugar Defender to work? How fast Sugar Defender works can be different for each person. It depends on things like how fast your body works, any health issues you already have, and how often you use it. But since they give you 60 days to try it out and get your money back if it doesn't work for you, it's likely that most people see some changes within that time if they use it like they're supposed to. For the best results, use it for at least 90 days.   What Is Sugar Defender? Sugar Defender is a special formula that helps your body respond better to insulin. It's made with the purest ingredients. Every ingredient has been tested many times to make sure they're the best, and the company says there are no stimulants, chemicals, or things that could cause allergies in it. They make it in a super clean lab that follows strict rules. The goal of Sugar Defender is to naturally lower your blood sugar levels and keep them steady and healthy. It's a supplement that won't get you hooked and doesn't have any stimulants or GMOs. And guess what? It's easy to use! Each bottle has enough for a whole month. Just take the right amount every day, and you're all set!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    • Agree on Necas, he’s gone. Guentzel seems 50-50 to me, Canes would have to pony up. Still not sure Skjei will be back. From exit interviews he seemed less optimistic than Pesce and I definitely don’t think Pesce is back. Jarvis and Noesen have to be back. I think if Kuzy shoots more he could be a great asset. Put him with a passer like Turbo and a net front like Noesen.