• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's fuggin goooooooo!!!

Zod

33 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Still think it's AR, 

I'd personally take Stroud but with Dalton now in as a bridge qb, I see them going for the home run swing and taking AR. 

What better prospect for a team with a vet QB, and former QB's all over the staff. 

Also means I could see them moving to 4 on draft day for a 2023 2nd, 3rd and future first. 

They should seek more than that just based in the fact that Houston is ahead of them. Gotta take advantage of that.

Let's not get too cute.  I don't want to finesse ourselves out of a prime situation. Fug Indy and Houston. They get our scraps. 

Now that 39th pick we were able to keep despite the trade up that's open for business. Moving down to like 40 something and gaining another 3rd rounder may be the play. 

This is a talented class. I say take two top 60 players in place of that 39th pick.  This move would be easier if we can sign a vet WR and TE obviously. Get Gesicki and Parris then use a trade to build the 3-4. 

26 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

Why didn’t they just trade for the 4th spot to begin with and not give up Moore. The Panthers are going to use the #1. 

I agree, and I want us to use it on Young, but if the decide to trade back, Chicago's asking price should be our asking price.

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

I agree, and I want us to use it on Young, but if the decide to trade back, Chicago's asking price should be our asking price.

Asking price would be less for a team with a higher selection. 

Trading down to 9 requires more than trading down to 3.