• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before the draft, we address free agency

bobcat91

I'll be interested on how we play TE/WR.

I think we probably become a player for one of these WR trades. Allen Robinson from the Rams for example knows Brown well and can be had relatively cheap with the Rams eating a large chunk of his deal. Would be a good outside vet presence. Hopkins and Sutton and i'm sure a few more will have their tires kicked.

I think the TE FA class probably gets its value depressed by the rookie draft which could be a boon for us, but also would we prefer to just draft that guy at 39? Would be nice to get Shultz on a more friendly deal if people decide to wait for the rookie draft before committing. He may just wait though

My one worry is overspending on this free agent WR class. I think Paris Campbell probably is a pretty clear fit knowing Reich's offense and how much he has expressed his love for Frank and he feels like he'll be cheap. I would love to make a run for Jakobi Meyers but he probably gets overpaid due to the quality of this class.

Overall I think we could easily fit in a nice Vet receiver, a TE, some depth before the draft to make this an appealing year one spot for CJ or Bryce. Glad we know we need to do this before FA Starts.